Friday 3 May 2013

The Knife Game Song (Extended)

Hiiiiiii!!!!

Okay first of all,

FINALS DAH HABIS BITCHEZ!!!!!!

Jadi aku dah ada more free time...well until the 20th of May that is. Sebab on the 20th aku memulakan my journey as a 2nd year 4th semester student (laju gila ok). So, in my previous post aku ada cito pasal TKGS and how stupid and dangerous it is. So, I decided to give it a try because I very the smart liddat. Tapi aku play safe lagi la. Aku tak berani guna knife betul. Aku guna fork. And even tu pun on my 6th attempt jari aku berdarah ok. Camne kalau aku guna pisau betul. Aku rasa aku dah jadi cacat dah nanti. So anyway, to kick off my cuti posts, enjoy:


(Again please excuse my dressing and yes, I was wearing shorts. Not boxers. Also, I know awal-awal tu in the video I said attempt number 4 padahal I said before that I bled on attempt number 6. This is because aku buat banyak-banyak kali and ada a few of them aku lepas tapi ada jugak yang aku fail. Tak penting pun. Saje nak cerita)

Well, hope you enjoyed that. Anyway, kepada yang tengah cuti gak, Happy Cuti.

Imma enjoy my much needed break

Tu je. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment